- 22-28 MAY: Literacy and numeracy tests
- 28 JUL-13 SEP: Practical examination period
- 13 OCT-5 NOV: HSC written exams period
- 23-29 OCT: Literacy and Numeracy tests
- 5 NOV: HSC assessment ranks available
- 17 DEC: HSC results available and Inquiry Centre opens
- 13 JAN 2014: HSC credentials issued by mail
Tell me about
Welcome to Students Online
What you need to know
2014 HSC Written Exam Timetable
The 2014 HSC written examination timetable will be released on Wednesday 30 April.
You will be able to access personalised timetables using your student number and PIN in My Details.
Students and schools should note the timetable will only be available online in 2014.
BOSTES commenced operations on 1 January 2014
The Board of Studies, Teaching and Educational Standards (BOSTES) commenced operations on 1 January 2014, bringing together the functions previously provided by the Board of Studies NSW and the NSW Institute of Teachers.
BOSTES will bring a new focus in NSW on how research, data and experience on standards setting can be used to make improvements across the whole education system.
Please visit bostes.nsw.edu.au for further information.
6,585 students are taking their HSC Music practical exams from Monday 1 - Saturday 13 …